Thursday 22 September 2011

Happiness Blooms Card and Notepad Set - A Challenge

Well I'm back again after a couple of days (what a great start this blog is off too!!) with a card and notepad set I created for a challenge over at Designed 2 Delight.

The challenge was to use the beautiful Happiness Blooms images available from their store and found here.

Here's a pic of my creations:-





I loved working with this digi stamp. Its such a lovely, versatile image and so easy to colour.

I chose to create a card using a colour scheme I don't use very often (I'm much more pinks, lilacs and blue tones usually!) and then also created a little notepad by cutting out the image and mounting it to a piece of strong card the same size as the Wilkinsons Notepad I used as the base. The pad was only 15p so a bit of a bargain. Even though I do say so myself, I quite like them.

Hope you all do too. Happy designing.

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment